If you're a contractor, buyer or procurement officer wanting to announce a new tender opportunity, we provide a free and convenient advertising platform right here on Australian Tenders.
Australian Tenders publish details of thousands of tenders in over 500 categories across Australia and New Zealand. With an Advertiser account on Australian Tenders, you can advertise tenders on our website for free. Suppliers pay for a subscription providing access to all tenders.
Your tender will be available to our 3500+ supplier base, and suppliers with alerts set up matching your selected categories and regions will be notified of your tender via email. Premium Advertising Plan is free, fast, easy to use, and will display for up to 90 days. We will link back to your website, and you can upload your logo.
We can help you place your tender advertisement. You will need to fill out our Advertiser Form here. If you are new to Australian Tenders, you will be registered as an Advertiser on Australian Tenders by filling out this form.
If you're already a subscriber of Australian Tenders, you can log in to your account and click on the 'Post a Tender.' Click on it to be directed to a page to either create your own advert or request assistance with the advert by submitting an Advertiser form.
If you are creating your own advert, follow the prompts and make sure you have the following information at hand:
- Name of tender
- Issuer/name of business publishing the tender
- Reference number (if applicable)
- The region the tender is advertising within
- Categories the tender is relevant to. We can help you with this.
- Tender description (general summary that should include instructions on how to respond)
- Link to your website if applicable
- Closing date
- Status (future or current)
- Tender documents: If applicable, you can include a link to the documents or the contact details of the person who will be supplying the documents.
Examples of Tender Adverts can be found on our Featured Tenders page.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries regarding our advertising services. You can email us directly on email@example.com or call 1800 934 117.