Follow the steps below to access the tender documents from portals hosted by illion Tenderlink.
Tender documents are sometimes stored on a Buyer branded e-Procurement portal (website) hosted by illion Tenderlink. The Buyer pays Tenderlink a fee for them to provide the portal. You DO NOT need a subscription to the Tenderlink service to register on the Buyer's portal. Registration to these portals are free of charge, and it is just how the council/company manages their tender process. Registration enables them to notify you directly of documents, addendum, site inspections/meetings.
The documents on these branded portals are usually free to download, although occasionally, the Buyer themselves (e.g. a local council) may charge a fee.
We have outlined these steps below.
Step 1: Follow the more information link.
- Underneath the relevant tender on our website, follow the link click here to go to the issuer's website for more information.
- At this point, you are leaving the Australian Tenders website.
Tenderlink have mandated registration on the Buyers portal to see the description. However, the description is the same as the description on the Australian Tenders website. Only register if you want to download the documents.
Step 2: Register on the portal
To download the tender documents, you first have to be registered with the council/company.
- Select the Registration link in the top menu
- Complete the registration forms
- An email is sent to your registered email address to confirm the details
Step 3: Downloading the Documents
Once you've registered,
- Click on Log In (top right-hand corner)
- Click on the All Current Tenders tab
- Select the tender you are interested in
- Click on Download the tender documents for this notice
Need a little help?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly Australian support team on 1800 934 117.