The New Zealand Government publishes the majority of their tenders on a centralised portal called GETS (Government Electronic Tenders Services.
Step 1: Follow the more information link
- Underneath the relevant tender on our website, follow the link 'click here to go to the issuer's website for more information'
At this point, you are leaving the Australian Tenders website.
Step 2: Subscribe to this Notice for full access
If you want to download the documents to establish exactly what the Buyer is looking for, you will need to create a GETS account
- Click on 'Create New Account' (top right hand corner of the page)
- At the bottom of the register as a supplier box, click on register
- Follow the screen prompts to set up your account
- You will be sent an activation email from GETS, once received click on the URL to activate your account. This will automatically log you in.
Helpful Hint: There are 100's of tenders on this webpage so it can be quicker to go back to the specific tender on the Australian Tenders website and follow the further information link again.
- Locate the tender you were interested in
- Click 'Subscribe to this Notice for full access' link
- Follow the screen prompts
- From the next screen, you can download the documents and upload your response.
Step 3: Keep up to date with the tenderEnsure you review any forums/email updates regarding the tender - this is to ensure you are informed of any announcements/ amendments on the tender (i.e. change in closing date or site briefings etc
- GETS help
- NZ Government Procurement Information
- NZ Procurement Contract Templates
- NZ Suppliers Guide to Procurement
Need a little help?
Just email us at email@example.com or call our friendly Australian support team on 1800 934 117.