There might be times when you don’t want to be notified of tenders by email. You can keep your tender alerts set up but switch them off, so they do not generate tender alert notification emails.
Step 1: Amend alert
- Select ALERTS from the main menu at the top of the page
- Click on the Edit icon next to the alert you would like to change
- By default, the alert is set to send separate current and awarded alert emails. If you want to stop alerts, remove the ticks next to current and/or awarded.
- Click on UPDATE to save the changes
Awarded and current switched ON
Awarded and current switched OFF
Current switched ON, awarded switched OFF
- You can also delete your alert from this page by clicking on the delete button
Alert emails are considered transactional emails and not marketing emails because you are paying for the service to receive the email. Therefore unsubscribing from marketing emails will NOT stop alert emails from being sent. Switch off your alerts to stop the alert emails.
Need a little help?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly Australian support team on 1800 934 117.