This article provides information on how to find details of awarded tenders.
When a tender is awarded, we update our database with the following additional information where it is available:
- Contractor: The company to whom the tender was awarded
- Value: The estimated value of the contract
- Awarded: The date the tender was awarded
Step 1: Search
- The default status is set to Current; click on the drop-down and select Awarded
- Change any other search parameters as required, e.g. regions, categories and keywords
- Click on SEARCH
- Click on the tender you are interested in to see further details
- The details that have been made public can be found in the Contract Details section of the tender
Need a little help?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly Australian support team on 1800 934 117.