This article provides information on how to find details of closed tenders.
Australian Tenders maintains a database of closed tenders going back over 10 years.
When a tender reaches its closure date, our database automatically changes the status to closed.
You do not need a current subscription to see closed tenders.
We will notify you via email if the tender is on your watchlist and you have a current subscription.
Step 1: Search
- Click on SEARCH from the main menu bar
- The default status is set to Current; click on the drop-down and select Closed
- Change any other search parameters as required, e.g. regions, categories and keywords
- Click on SEARCH
- Click on the tender you are interested in to see further details
- The further information link is disabled if you do not have a current subscription.
Need a little help?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly Australian support team on 1800 934 117.