The Federal Government is establishing a single supplier arrangement for Master Media Agency Services for the Australian Government.
Estimated to be worth over $170 million, the Request for Tender (RFT) closes 11 November at 2.00pm ACT time and has been issued by the Department of Finance.
The successful Tenderer will be required to:
- Secure optimal media discounts on Commonwealth-wide media rates by consolidating Government advertising expenditure and buying power;
- Optimise media planning and placement, and apply media industry knowledge and expertise to Government advertising activities through the Master Media Agency (MMA) Services;
- Reduce Commonwealth entities’ procurement costs by having one MMA Deed and avoiding the need for entities to set up and manage their own media procurement processes;
- Drive efficiencies through the implementation of evidence based campaign and non-campaign policies, by using advertising data to inform Government’s decisions; and
- Provide advice to Government in relation to information and advertising campaigns and the performance of the MMA arrangement.
To be successful, applicants must have provided Finance with a completed Tenderer Registration Form and a duly executed Deed Poll, and received a password or access code from Finance to access the RFT on AusTender. Completed documents will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other current and future media tenders across Australia are available at Australian Tenders. Awarded Contracts in the categories of Advertising and Graphic Design, Photographic and Art Services are also available.