We provide convenient and free advertising right here on Australian Tenders for businesses and individuals wanting to advertise a tender.
Advertising tenders online
Advertising tenders on the internet is cheaper and easier than most print advertising. Unlike print, your notice remains visible to the market right up until the closing date. Your tender is shown to suppliers wanting to provide the goods and services you seek.
All you need do is complete our tender form, and one of our team will be in touch to confirm the details and set up your tender listing.
Why advertise tenders with Australian Tenders?
- Free to advertise up to 10 tenders
- Fast and easy
- 90 days visibility per tender
- Unlimited text
- Exposure to 1000's of suppliers
- Link back to your website
What can you publish?
You can publish almost any form of a public request for tenders, including requests for quotes (RFQ/RFT), proposals, expressions of interest (EOI), and panel requests. If you wish to advertise a tender that is an 'invited tender' or 'invitation to tender', don't hesitate to get in touch with us, and we'll be happy to explain the easy process to make sure your tender reaches the right audience.
Who can see your tender adverts?
A small portion of your tender advert (i.e. the tender title) will be visible to all visitors on the Australian Tenders internet site. However, only our Suppliers with a current subscription will be given the complete information. Your tender advert will also be automatically emailed to the relevant suppliers via an alert email, ensuring that your tender advert gets the best exposure.
Featured tenders are published on our home page and are free to view for anyone visiting our site. If you wish to have your tender featured, don't hesitate to get in touch with us to set this up for you.
Conditions on Advertising Tenders on Australian Tenders
- Job adverts/employment opportunities/company profiles will not be advertised on our site.
- If there are any missing details or if further details are required on your tender advert, this may prevent the tender from being immediately published. In this case, our sales support team will contact you to seek further clarification.
- As a Buyer, you cannot view tenders that are not your own.
- You have to request a tender to be featured or invited
- Australian Tenders are not responsible for your tender advert, nor can we guarantee that your tender advert will attract the winning Supplier.
- For more information on our Terms & Conditions, please view this page.
Fill out the Tender form
Fill out the details on our advertiser form, which consists of Tender Details, Further information (URL for more information) and Your Details. Click here to view the Advertiser form
All tender advertisements need all the following details to be sufficient enough for Suppliers to respond to:
- Name of tender
- Issuer/name of business publishing the tender
- Reference number (if applicable)
- Region the tender is advertising within
- Categories the tender is relevant to: We can do this for you if you ask us
- Tender description (general summary that should include instructions on how to respond)
- Link to your website if applicable
- Closing date
- Status (future or current)
- Tender documents if applicable: include a link to these documents or contact details of the person who will be supplying the documents.
- Email the form to Support@australiantenders.com.au
Need a little help?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly Australian support team on 1800 934 117.