Sub-account holders (sub-users) can set up their own alerts or the main account holder can automate their alerts to be sent to the sub-account holders
If the sub-account holder would like to set up their own alerts the instructions can be found here.
If you are the main account holder and your sub-users were set up before the alert was created then this will automatically be sent to all sub-users.
How can you check if your sub-users are set up to receive your alerts?
- Log in to your account
- Select Account from the main menu bar
- Select Tender Alerts icon
- Click on Edit next to the alert
- If the sub-users email address is highlighted in the sub-users section then they are set up to receive your alerts
- If the sub-user email address is not highlighted in the sub-users section click on their email address
- Click on save