What is a tender alert?
A Tender Alert is a data filter of categories, keywords and regions that you specify to be relevant to your business.
We send you a notification email when a tender is added or amended that matches the criteria in your Tender Alert.
The greatest advantage of our service is prompt notification of tenders.
The below video explains everything you need to know about setting up Tender Alerts. (Alternatively, you can follow the written instructions)
It's important to note that you can create as many Tender Alerts as you like, at no extra cost! Each alert will be sent under a different notification email.
- Log in to your account.
- Select Tender Alerts.
- Select Add New Tender Alert;
- To edit an existing Tender Alert, select edit.
- Enter a name for your Tender Alert.
- Tick the categories most relevant;
Clicking on the + expands the category to display all sub-categories,
- Selecting no categories means we search all categories for keyword matches.
- To tailor the Tender Alert to your specific business, you can add keywords;
- Keywords can be used in conjunction with selected categories, or you can have only keywords and no selected categories,
- Keywords should have a comma and a space between each word,
- You will need to add plurals as well as the singular.
- e.g. Battery, Batteries, Solar, Electricity
- Tick the regions that match your business coverage;
- Selecting no regions means we search the whole of Australia and New Zealand.
- Save your Tender Alert.
- Once you have set up your Tender Alert, click on Preview, this will display a list of all tenders in the database that match your alert criteria;
- It's important to preview you Tender Alert as your next notification email will only include those tenders added or amended in the last 24 hours.
If you would like assistance with any aspect of our service, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 934 117