Below are some details on downloading tender documents and registering with Local Government eTender portals in New South Wales.
Once you have received notification of a tender you are interested in, the next step is for you to gain more information about the tender and provide your Expression of Interest (EOI). You will need to go to the source of that tender document. This is the usual process for doing that:
- Underneath most tenders is a link in the text that reads: click here for more information. Select this link to go to the ePortal (website) containing the tender documentation.
- If you are not registered with that site/portal - you will be required to register before viewing the tender document.
- Complete the registration (this is usually free and often requiring your ABN), return to the home page and select 'All Open/Current Tenders'.
- Most tender documents are free to download, although there are occasional exceptions (you will need to find out more by contacting the Tender officer/issuer).
- Locate the relevant tender and download the tender documents from there.
- Ensure to also review any forums/email updates regarding the tender - this is to ensure you are informed of any announcements/ amendments on the tender (i.e. change in closing date/inspection).
Further, our Help page will also give you links to valuable procurement sites for NSW tenders:
New South Wales - NSW - Government Procurement and Tender info
- NSW Government Procurement Information
- NSW Procurement Contract Templates
- NSW Procurement Self-help tool
If you require any further assistance with this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.