All subscriptions renew at the end of the term but you have complete control and can cancel your subscription at any time.
If you have come to this page looking to cancel the Australian Newspaper, please note that we are a totally different company and not associated with the newspaper in any way.
Step 1: Cancel Subscription
- Click on ACCOUNT (top right-hand corner)
- Select SUBSCRIPTION from the drop-down menu
- Click on the CANCEL PLAN button next to your plan details
- When you have clicked on the cancel button, we will send you an email confirmation of your cancellation, and you will not be billed beyond the date it finishes.
- If your subscription has been renewed but the payment has failed and you wish to cancel, please call us immediately. Cancelling a subscription online before the payment has been processed will not prevent the system from trying to retrieve the payment.
- There are no pro-rata refunds for cancellation
- You can access your account until the end of the subscription term
Step 2: Unsubscribe from emails
- Click on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of any email received from us, or
- Complete the Unsubscribe form
Need a little help?
Just email us at email@example.com or call our friendly Australian support team on 1800 934 117.