We understand that an ongoing subscription may not suit you.
Cancel auto-renewal on subscriptions
To use the subscription unsubscribe function on the website:
- Log in to your account and choose Subscription.
- On the Subscription page, you will find the link to cancel your account's renewal there, and you will not be billed beyond the date it finishes. Refer to the image below.
- When you have clicked on the 'Cancel automatic renewal' button, we will send you an email confirmation of your cancellation.
- You have the option to also fill out our Unsubscribe form here.
- To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, ensure to click on the 'yes' option on the form. You can also email us on email@example.com.
- There are no pro-rata refunds for cancellation during the initial or subsequent renewal terms.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can reset your password or reset your username.
- If would like us to assist, please contact the Support Team and let them know at least one day before your subscription expires.
- If you would like to stay subscribed but prefer not to have your account auto-renewed, email to the Support Team or phone: 1800 934 117, and we will adjust your account settings for you.