Whether this year has been a good year or a bad year of tendering for your business, we encourage you not to quit and to keep your tender response knowledge and skills up. In 2018-19 there were government contracts with a combined value of $64.5 billion and we want you to win those contracts. Below are some tips to prepare your business for the new year.
5 Top Tips to Prepare Your Business for the New Year
1. Review Government Resources
2. Get your business out there
But did you know even if you don't have a website having your business on social media is also a great (cheaper) option? Social media are different online communications channels encouraging community input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration.
- Facebook is a free social networking website where you as a user can create profiles, upload photos and videos, send messages and keep in touch with people. For your business, you can create a free company page for your customers and potential customers and get in touch with you on. Create your own account and connect with us on our Facebook page.
- Twitter is a free microblogging service that allows you as a member to make short posts (tweets). For your business, you can create a free company Twitter account and interact with the public or customers. Create your Twitter account and connect with us.
- LinkedIn is designed specifically for the business community. The goal of the site is to allow you or your business to establish networks of people they know and trust professionally. In addition to your personal profile, you can create a company LinkedIn page.
- Social media can be a cost-effective and efficient way for your customers and buyers to find and connect with your business. Here are more tips on social media for businesses.
3. Learn about Tenders and Tendering
4. Attend industry events and tender training and small business workshops
5. Start finding business opportunities
If you haven't come across a tender before, check out our Featured tenders page for free tender listings of current tenders or request for some sample tenders from your industry.
If you're ready you can simply start your account with Australian Tenders and start reviewing your tender alerts!