Smashed avo on toast anyone? Hort Innovation is seeking a delivery partner for the Avocado Creative Development project.The avocado creative development project has been initiated to remind people of the great health benefits of avocados, including information such as meal ideas and storage solutions.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. To access the download information see the tender notification at Australian Tenders.
The closing date for responses is December 15 2017.
Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited (Hort Innovation) is a not-for-profit, grower-owned Research and Development and marketing company for Australia’s $9 billion horticulture industry.
Hort Innovation invests more than $100 million in R&D and marketing programs annually. Their is to grow the future of Australia’s fruit, vegetable, nut, plant and tree industries. Our job is to help growers increase their productivity and profitability.
Hort Innovation also has 12 other tenders current (at time of publication) for
- Request for Proposal: Design and Development of the Australian Honey Bee Genetic Improvement Program
- Building Best Management Practice Capacity for the Australian Mango Industry
- Request for Proposal: Australian Sweet Potatoes - Events
- Request for Proposal: In-Store Demonstrations
- Request for Proposal: Australian Sweet Potatoes - Public Relations
- Australia Fresh Collaborative Market Development Program
- Request for Proposal: Remote Plant Performance in Urban Green Space Environments
- Request for Proposal: Understanding the Energy Savings Impacts of Tree Canopy and Other Green Infrastructure
- Request for Proposal: Dried Grape Production Innovation and Adoption Program 2018-2021
Advertising, Media and Marketing and Communications current tenders