The Department of Defence has announced an Industry Briefing for a major public tender to be released in August that will see current contractors Fujitsu and Unisys having to re-tender.
Originally earmarked for 2014, then delayed until as late as 2019, the contract is reported to be worth over $600 million. Fujitsu and Unisys have held the contract since 2009. The major bundle includes deskside support, ICT service desk and service integration and management.
The Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG) within the Department of Defence is holding an Industry Briefing on Thursday 20 July 2017 as an introduction to a public tender scheduled to be released in August 2017 for End User Support Services.
End User Support Services include Deskside Support, ICT Service Desk and Service Integration and Management (SIAM).
Details of the Briefing:
- Date: Thursday 20 July 2017
- Venue: Ngunnawal Theatrette (R1), Russell Offices, Canberra ACT
- Time: 1400h – 1500h (2:00pm to 3:00pm) ACT Local Time
Industry Briefing registrations are required. A maximum offour (4) individuals per Company can register to attend the briefing by providing the details below:
- Email Address:
- Contact Phone Number:
Registrations for participation at the industry briefing close 1400hrs (2:00pm) ACT local time on Tuesday 18 July 2017
A map detailing the location of the industry briefing will be sent to participants upon registration.
- Conditions for Participation: N/A
- Timeframe for Delivery: N/A
- Address for Lodgement: Address for registrations to attend the industry brief are to be forwarded to: EUSS.RFT@defence.gov.au